If a patient has a query regarding an appointment made then the patient should contact that hospital direct. You can usually find their direct contact number on your clinic letter on the top right. Or you can ring the hospital directly as ask the switch board to transfer you to the appropriate consultant secretary.
Here are some useful hospital numbers:
- St Mary’s Hospital – 020 3312 6666
- Charing Cross Hospital – 020 3311 1234
- Hammersmith Hospital – 020 3313 1000
- Chelsea and Westminster Hospital – 020 8746 8000
- Western Eye Hospital – 020 3312 7624
If you have a query with regards to booking an appointment through the NHS e-Referral Service they can phone them with the number which you will have on the paperwork you received through the post. If you still have a problem you can speak to the Practice Secretary directly or ask the practice online.